The 9HA has been fully tested in our Greenville, S.C. facility, with an approach that is superior to operating a field prototype for 8,000 hours.
9HA.01/.02 GAS TURBINE (50 HZ)
Thanks to a simplified air-cooled architecture, advanced materials, and proven operability and reliability, the 9HA delivers the lowest life cycle cost per MW. The economies of scale created by this high power density gas turbine, combined with its more than 61 percent combined-cycle efficiency, enables the most cost-effective conversion of fuel to electricity to help operators meet increasingly dynamic power demands.
- Streamlined maintenance with quick-removal turbine roof, field-replaceable blades, and 100 percent borescope inspection coverage for all blades
- 4-stage turbine with 3D aerodynamic hot gas path, cooling and sealing improvements, single-crystal and directionally solidified blades, and double-wall casing for improved clearance control
- 14-stage advanced compressor with 3D aerodynamic airfoils with superfinish, 3 stages of variable stator vanes, and field-replaceable blades
- DLN 2.6+ combustor with axial fuel staging is proven through 18,000 starts and >1 million hours
- Combustor enables improved turndown and greater fuel flexibility
- Reduces need for on-site gas compression; fuel pressure requirements as low as 435 psi/30 bar
- Reaches turndown as low as 40 percent of gas turbine baseload output within emissions compliance
- Fuel flexible to accommodate gas and liquid fuels with wide gas variability, including high ethane (shale) gas and liquefied natural gas
Frame 9H, 9F 7-Series, 9F-7, 9FB.05, FE50
GE empowers you with total lifecycle solutions tailored to your desired outcomes. Our advanced technology and service solutions deliver industry-leading value to your products.
See it in Action
Our videos can give you an in-depth look at our products, solutions, and how we work with customers just like you.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
Explore our range of tools that let you choose products, keep them up and running, and enhance their power potential.
Our secure customer login experience provides seamless access to your GE information and assets.
|50/60||50 HZ||50 HZ|
|SC Net Heat Rate
|SC Net Heat Rate
|Compressor Pressure Ratio||21.8||23.5|
|Firing Temperature Class
|1150 / 621||1206/652|
|GT Min. Turn Down Load
(@ 15% O2 ppm)
|GT Ramp Rate
|+/- 10%||+/- 10%|